Texas Craft Brewers!
On Saturday, June 14 The Best Little Brewfest in Texas is holding their first Professional Brewers Competition. By focusing on only Texas breweries we hope to include every brewery from every corner of the state. We love craft beer and want every brewery in our great state to have a chance at something big. It will provide you, the professional brewer, an opportunity to break out of the norm and try something different, expand your consumer base, and be crowned king of Texas beer.
Located in the Dallas/Fort Worth area which is surrounded by a growing number of craft breweries, we understand that brewers want more than just a medal. You want to stand out based on your merit and on the quality and effort you put into your beer. We are scheduling ample time for judging to allow the beer to speak for itself. Our judges will not be rushed, and beers will be subject to a peer review-like process to ensure no beer will fall victim to the whim of a single judge. We will do all this and more because the quality of our judging process is very important to us.
- If you have not already, fill out our form from this link. It will allow you to select your categories
- Your brewery must be registered with the TABC by June 14th
- You current beer and/or experimental/ new beers and one-offs can be entered
- Drop off/shipping date: Please have your beer arrive between May 23 - June 12th
- *Bill of Lading must accompany beer
- *Beer entry form filled out and attached to each bottle with a rubber band
- Line items marked with a * will be emailed to you upon payment
About the Competition
- BJCP sanctioned competition
- All 28 BJCP* categories will be featured
- $25 minimum donation per entry with sponsorship options. See below***
- 7 max entries, 3 bottles per entry regardless of size
- 12 oz minimum unmarked bottles preferred, but not required
- Drop off/ shipping location: Fine Vine Wine/Winemaker's Toy Store
- Judging date: June 14, 2014 - Submissions must be received by June 12th
- Awards Ceremony: June 21, 2014 during the Best Little Brew Fest in Texas
- Awards will be published online and in print
- *Number of categories may change based on entrants
***Sponsorship Options via donation amount***
If your donation total (entry donation X #entries) reaches a value below you will gain the associated sponsorship package.
- $5000 Platinum Sponsor - Name and logo on festival cup, website, print material, t-shirt, program, and hotlink, 8 VIP tickets, plug during award ceremony and vendor space
- $1000 Gold Medal Sponsor - 4 VIP tickets, 4 souvenir pint glasses, hotlink, name and logo on website, print material, and program. Vendor space.
- $750 Silver Medal Sponsor - 4 VIP tickets, hotlink, name and logo on website, print material, and program. Vendor space.
- $500 Bronze Medal Sponsor - 4 VIP tickets, hotlink, name and logo on website, print material, and program. Vendor space.
- $250 Small Buzziness Sponsor - 1 GA ticket, social media and website shout outs, listed on banner at festival
Fine Vine Wine/Winemaker's Toy Store
1500 N. I-35, Ste. 116, Carrollton, TX 76006
About the Festival
· Presented by: Best Little Brewfest in Texas- Texas' only 100% charity brew fest.
· Attendance: ~4000
· Air conditioned tents
· Location: Main Street & Mill Street, Lewisville, TX (Historic Old Town Lewisville)
· Date: June 21, 2014. 4:00pm-7:30pm/VIP 3:00pm
· Media: Local broadcast radio (TBD)
· Entertainment: Live bands outside, acoustic sets inside
· Contact for having a vendor table: Breweries@BLBFIT.com
· Visit www.BLBFIT.com for more info about the festival
· Share and Like us on Facebook
· We support Cloud 9 Charities (Alzheimer’s Association and Teen Suicide Prevention) in Texas
Using TICKETLEAP to sign up
· Click on "Tickets" on the panel to the left
· Decide how much you want to donate per entry ($25 min) and enter this as your amount
· In the quantity drop down choose the number of beers your will enter
· When you click purchase you will be taken to the checkout page.
We look forward to your participation!
Adam Weeks and the BLBFIT Pro Brewers Competition Committee
Best Little Brew Fest in Texas